- 7 deciliter wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 deciliter sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 deciliter oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 250 gram crushed pineapple (with the juice)
- 2 deciliter chopped nuts (pecan, walnuts)
- 2 chopped bananas
- Heat the oven to 175 degreescelcius.
- Butter or oil a round bundt pan and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Mix the baking soda with wheat flour. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and stir so you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter in the bundt pan and bake it for about 60 minutes or until the cake is baked all through.
- Let the cake cool a little before removing it from the pan.